The City of Mesa Community Engagement’s Tool Lending program currently offers 300 tools available for loan.
The tools can be used for a variety of purposes, including volunteer efforts, home improvement and gardening and landscaping.
This is a free service to Mesa residents and property owners.
Requirements for Tool Lending Program:
- Must be used within the City of Mesa.
- Tools can be used by residents, nonprofits and any community organization benefiting Mesa.
Each clean-up requires a designated participant to assume responsibility for the following:
- Pick up/ Return of tools
- Distribution of the tools
- Retrieval of the tools
- Ensuring all waivers are completed
- Ensuring that all equipment is safely operated
**Please allow 72 hours to process tool requests**