Get Fit and Healthy is consistently the most made (and broken) New Year’s Resolution.
Resolutions often fail, but that doesn’t make the New Year a bad time to say what you want from your life. While the word resolution simultaneously suggests a beginning (setting a goal) and an end (achieving that goal), it doesn’t say much about the middle- AKA the hard part.
Check out our round up of local places spots that will help you get through that middle part of your the Get Fit and Healthy resolution.
- Curves – Curves is much more your mother’s 30 minute circuit training workout. Today, you can get fit with core training, dance, boxing and classes design by Jillian Michaels. All within 30 minutes, of course.
10633 E Apache Trail #101, Apache Junction, AZ 85120
7133 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85207
- LA Fitness – LA Fitness is the one shop stop for getting in shape. Choose from working with a personal trainer, classes like Zumba, Pilates, Steps and Spin or just spend a few minutes on the treadmill.
1905 S Signal Butte Mesa, AZ 85209
- Ida Pingala Yoga – At Ida Pingala Yoga, you can stop in for a beginner class or stay for a more advanced class to increase energy and stability reduce stress.
9245 E Guadalupe Rd Ste 107 Mesa AZ 85209
- Mesa Fit Body Boot Camp – Mesa Fit Body Boot Camp wants to help you get into the best shape of your life with their energetic fitness and fat loss workout program that includes motivation, accountability and resistance training; in a safe, fun and non-intimidating atmosphere.
5950 S Sossaman Rd #111 Mesa, AZ 85212
- Anytime Fitness – Workout literally anytime – they’re open 24/7. A membership to Anytime Fitness gives you access to any Anytime Fitness location anytime of the day, any day of the year.
8257 E Guadalupe Rd Mesa, AZ 85212