Register for Parks and Recreation summer programs


Summer and triple digit temperatures will arrive before you know it and now is the time to get your kids registered for Mesa Parks and Recreation summer programs including learn-to-swim swim lessons, aquatic sports teams, summer camps, tennis, pickleball and adaptive programs. You can also register for adult programs including water exercise, tennis, pickleball, softball, special interest classes and adaptive programs. Registration started this week for Mesa residents while non-residents can register beginning April 19 at 8 a.m. 

Registration can be done

  • By mail: Mesa Parks and Recreation

              P.O. Box 1466

              Mail Stop 7010

              Mesa, AZ 85211

The goal of Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities is to keep kids and adults active while following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. We are taking several safety measures for our classes and programs.

  • Swim instructors will wear face shields and teach from the pool deck when possible. Only one parent/guardian per participant will be allowed to enter the facility.
  • For indoor classes at community centers, unless stated in the class description, parents will not remain in the building during class. Temperatures will be checked upon entry to the building and masks must be worn.
  • Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities staff has the right to change these policies at any time based on CDC, government, and department policies and recommendations.

Customer service staff are available to assist you in the registration process at (480) 644-PLAY (7529). The Mesa Parks and Recreation “Jump In” activity guide for the Summer programs ,camps, activities and events is available online at

Fee assistance is available for Mesa residents with financial challenges. To qualify, residents must send in or drop off the Fee Assistance Form, along with copies of a current Eligibility Notification Letter from Mesa Public Schools Food Service Department Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Or, they can submit a copy of unemployment verification, nutrition assistance verification, WIC Assistance verification or AHCCCS verification.

For general information, call (480) 644-PLAY (7529) or visit